domingo, 15 de junio de 2008

Job Opportunity

Hello friends! I learned in unit 3 how to look for a job and actually I found one. Check it out.

Company Name: Waterford Wedgwood USA, Inc. Headquartered in Wall, NJ (Monmouth County), Waterford Wedgwood USA is the U.S. subsidiary of Dublin, Ireland-based Waterford Wedgwood plc. Waterford Wedgwood is the world's largest luxury crystal and ceramics company that includes the following premium lifestyle brands: Waterford Crystal, Wedgwood, and other leading brands.

Job: Category Manufacturing/Operations; Manufacturing/Operations

Location: Wall, NJ

Position Type: Full-Time, Employee

Salary: $50,000 to $55,000 per year

Experience: 0-1 Years Experience

Desired Education Level: Bachelor of Arts

INDUSTRIAL ENGINEER

Job Description

They are looking for someone to develop and maintain labor standards and to support process improvement through work measurement, analyses and recommendations for our pack out lines. Key duties will include:

  • Develop and maintain labor standards
  • Evaluate operating methods
  • Evaluate facility design and layout
  • Assist in operations audits
  • Develop and implement efficiency measurements

REQUIREMENTS

  • Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering
  • Experience in time study/labor management preferable
  • Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project
  • Strong written, oral and communication skills
  • Familiar with economic evaluation and justification

I found this job opportunity very interesting because it is something that I can do right now. I think I can improve my knowlege in the areas that I like: Methods, manufacturing, operations; and I am sure that I have the skills to work on it.

If you want to look for a job, you can visit:

http://hotjobs.yahoo.com/

No hay comentarios: