domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

VIDEO RESUME

Hi my name is Jessica Vergara, I’m from Valera Venezuela. I’m 21 years old. I graduated from “Ignacio Martin Burk” High School in Valera, and right know I’m studying the 8th trimester of Industrial Engineering at the Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University (URBE) in Maracaibo.

I’m looking for a job as a Manager Consultant at JDG Associates in McLean, Virginia. I found the job very interesting.

I have the Ability of define problems, Collecting data, Establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions, The Ability to interpret technical information.
Also I have high skills in working with the family of standards for quality management and with the Six Sigma methodology.

My work experience was making a SHA manual for San Onofre’s Church in Maracaibo.

I hope I could be helpful to take the employment, thank you for your time and I wish I had early response.

1 comentario:

Doris Molero dijo...

Excellent video resume, Jessi! Congratulations... you are having a brilliant performance...

Keep on shining!