sábado, 17 de mayo de 2008

Interview




Name: Jessica Vergara
Date: May 17th
Questions:

1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
A: Engineering is the art of creativity, knowledge. It is a profession that only ingenuity people can handle.


2. What influenced you to pursue Industrial Engeneering?
A: Destiny of my life and also that I am good with numbers.


3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
A: First of all people have to do a test in the university where they want to study, then they start the career and they have to pass and get good grades in all their subjects. The subjects includes numbers, professional and individual skills, environment works.


4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
A: You need to be very responsable, outgoing, you have to know how to work as a group, be a leader. Also you have to have a good memory and be extremely good with numbers.


5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
A: Work for an international company where I can show and improve my skills.


6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
A: Getting good grades at numbers.


7. From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
A: There are a lot of hard subjects and you need to learn a lot, but sometimes I have to handle teachers with no personality or enough knowledge.


8. What are your plans for the future?
A: I want to graduate with good grades and my scholarship, then I want to work for an international company.


9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.
A: When I got my scholarship.


10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a carreer?
A: Because it is a carreer where you learn science, numbers, professional and individual skills, environment works. In my opinion Engineering is a complete career.

No hay comentarios: