lunes, 12 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog



Welcome!! This is my blog from english level 7 and I am doing it for my english carreer. Now I am going to talk about me.

My name is Jessica Vergara. I’m from Valera, originally but I live here in Maracaibo, in La California. I’m 20 years old but soon I am becoming 21. I study Industrial Engineering at URBE.

I love dancing, listening electronic music, talking on the phone with my friends, to go out with my boyfriend. My favorite food is “Camarones al Ajillo”.

I hate irresponsibility, smoking, getting up early on the weekend and the routines.

My dream is to travel around the world, I want to graduate from Engineering and earn money. I also want to work for an important company. I hope get married and start a family.

About English, I think English is very important but I need to practice more because is difficult for me.

If you want to ask me something, you can leave a comment. thanks!!

2 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Jess Really nice blog. You just need to work a little on grammar. Very interesting work.

Victor dijo...

Hi my LOVE, I'm sou proud of you, I hope you get very good grades and I'm going to be with you when you do it as always, because you live in my heart. Congratulations, you will learn a lot.
I LOVE YOU