Good Morning Miss Jessica Vergara, welcome to JDG Associates, I am Joseph DeGioia (President), I will ask you some questions because as I can see you are very interested in working with us.
1) How are you today? Tell me about yourself.
My name is Jessica Vergara, I’m really fine today, I’m from Valera Venezuela. I’m 21 years old. I graduated from “Ignacio Martin Burk” High School in Valera, and right know I’m studying the 8th trimester of Industrial Engineering at the Dr. Rafael Belloso Chacín University (URBE) in Maracaibo.
2) What type of position are you looking for? Why you chose Consultant Manager?
I'm looking for a position in which I can improve my experience. I chose Consultant Manager because that was the position that match with me very well.
3) What experience do you have in this field?
I have no experience in big companys, but I have been studying The Six Sigma Methodology for 4 years, and that is what you look the most.
4) What is your greatest strength?
I love to be independent, I can do my work without supervision. I’m very very responsable. I always say: Don’t worry because when you come to supervise, I will have the work done.
5) Are you a team player? How do you work as a group?
Of course I am a team player, I love to work with big understanding groups where any member of the team do their very constructive work to reach the best result for the company and for us too.
6) What irritates you about co-workers?
The only thing that bothers me is when they are not responsable. I don’t like when people have to tell them what to do everytime.
7) Tell me about a time when you helped resolve a dispute betweenothers.
I made a SHA Manual for San Onofre’s Church on a team, but they were not responsable at the end and I did my best doing all the work to help myself and also I help them too.
8) Are you interested in a full-time or part-time position?
I am more interested in a full-time position. However, I would also consider a part-time position.
9) What is more important to you: the money or the work?
I think their both are important to me, but the most important is the work, because if you work hard, you will earn money.
10) When can you begin?